Area DirectorCarolina Therapy Services
Area Directors (AD) for Carolina Therapy Services, Inc. will maintain control over daily operating decisions including, but not limited to the financial operations, billing integrity, corporate compliance, standards of practice and standards of care for any facilities in defined area. Minimum qualifications include a Bachelor’s Degree or greater and be a licensed therapist.
AD’s report directly to the Director of Operations
Serving the Fayetteville/Raleigh and surrounding areas
- Responsible for direct supervision of all clinical staff in designated area including, but not limited to, departmental staffing, compliance and disciplinary action.
- Maintain fiscal integrity of operations by managing revenue, cost and productivity with timely and accurate reporting.
- Responsible for providing clinical services when needed as described in signed discipline specific job description.
- Supervise clinical development and programming for designated employees of CTS
- Maintain corporate compliance in billing practices by ensuring that designated CTS billing information contains information verified as correct
- Assist in the recruitment, orientation, and training of clinical staff to ensure that all designated CTS employees express understanding of the standards of documentation, service delivery, and billing required by CTS
- Maintain customer relationships by working with any individual associated with a CTS account in such a way that reflects the corporate philosophies of CTS.
For more information please call 910-814-1560 or email your resume.