Media Specialist IIMcClatchy
We have a great opportunity for a Media Specialist II on our digital sales team. This digital media architect is our go-to expert for planning, building and executing high-dollar media plans for B2B and B2C clients. They are ultimately responsible for the success of their campaigns and work with product specialists to make it happen. We are looking for someone who can maintain a laser-like focus on setting and achieving high-level KPIs while still possessing a detailed and analytic mindset to provide unique and compelling insights to clients and stakeholders.
- Develop data-driven media plans that align with customer KPIs, research, and campaign experience. Works with Sales Reps to understand customer goals and Research Analyst and SEM/Display Specialists to gather intel that resonates with the client;
- Lead the implementation process for a new campaign, including outlining the strategy and key objectives, implementing conversion and tracking tags that line up with key objectives, collaborating with the Creative Director to tell the advertiser’s story, working with product specialists to traffic ads, communicating with vendors, and making sure we’re setup to report on the right metrics to the right people;
- Manage the overall success of their campaigns by critically analyzing the product mix, shifting budget to better performing tactics, and recommending upsells when appropriate;
- Routinely creates campaign performance reports communicating the highlights to the sales rep.
- 5+ years of digital agency experience creating and executing on media plans for six and seven figure clients;
- Strong consultant skills and experience leading teams;
- Expert and experienced in numerous forms of digital advertising, including SEM, social, display, native, mobile, email, SEO, website design, reputation;
- Working knowledge of remarketing and advanced targeting tactics, including dynamic creative, RLSA, PLA, CRM, site retargeting, search retargeting, keyword contextual, affinity, look-a- like;
- Proficient with DSPs (Bid Manager, Atlas), DMPs (Lotame, Krux), and Ad Servers, (DCM, Sizmek), Web Analytics (Google Analytics, Omniture) and Search Platforms (AdWords, DoubleClick Search);
- Experience in advertising intelligence platforms such as Kantar, MediaRadar, SpyFu, Ghostery and Builtwith;
- Advanced Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, index/match);
- Google Analytics & AdWords;
- DoubleClick Digital Marketing (DCM, DBM, DS, Studio, etc).
Success is born out of doing something right...again and again.
See where creativity, understanding and results meet.
As a member of the excelerate Digital family, you are part of a flexible, empowering, and exciting culture dedicated to creating a work/life balance and consistent opportunities for growth – a place where you have a voice and the ability to impact our future.
This role is an excellent career opportunity with more than a digital marketing agency. We are a team of digital archaeologists and explorers, digging through business and audience data to discover our clients’ goals and their potential customers. With information in hand, we build custom marketing plans relying on our expertise in tactics such as search engine optimization, branded video production, social media management, programmatic advertising and content creation for blogs or native advertising. And we do more than give our clients a plan. We convert plans into action and constantly measure what’s working and what needs to be tweaked and improved to achieve our customer’s marketing goals in a measured manner. With teams in top U.S. markets, excelerate is a nationwide agency poised to help regional and local companies, businesses and organizations successfully navigate the ever-changing digital marketing landscape.
All offers of employment are contingent upon the successful completion of post-offer drug and background screenings. excelerate Digital offers a competitive salary, along with varied benefits packages, including Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage, LiveWell, Life Insurance, 401(K) Savings Plan, vacation and company holidays. excelerate Digitalis proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. excelerate Digital doesn’t just welcome diversity, we seek it, we search for it, we strive for it, it’s what makes us tick. Diversity is best for our employees, our company, its offerings, and the communities we serve.
To all recruitment agencies: excelerate Digital does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our openings, excelerate Digital employees or any media company location affiliated with excelerate Digital.excelerate Digital is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.