Implementation Manager #742719Optum Services
Optum Services, Inc., a UnitedHealth Group company, seeks an Implementation Manager for our Raleigh, NC location responsible for the onboarding, implementation and support of products in the healthcare Utility Services Suite in the Optum Cloud. Ensure that service consumers are effectively implemented and ramped up on our systems and be responsible to conceptually understand web services, both SOAP and REST and use strong data skills including analytics and database queries. Requires Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or a related field and 5 years related (progressive, post-baccalaureate) experience.
Must also have demonstrated ability (which may have been gained concurrently) with each of the following:
1) Onboarding, implementation and support of healthcare software products;
2) Conduct Release Planning, Resource Allocation, and Establish milestone dates. Co-ordinate with Development, QA, Infrastructure, Implementation and Business Teams and manage the release implementation in DEV, QA and Production environments without any slippage;
3) Oracle 9i, Oracle 10g, RDBMS, SQL, SQL Server;
4) Toad and SQL Plus, Struts, Spring, JSP, and Web Services;
5) J2EE, Mule, Oracle, Unix AIX, and JAVA. Employer will accept experience gained concurrently. Travel required (10-15%) for client and internal meetings.
Must reference job code 742719 for consideration.
Equal opportunity employer. Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.