Telephonic Clinical CounselorRaleigh, NC Area Jobs
Workplace Options is seeking a qualified EAP Clinical Counselor to join our clinical team in Raleigh. Our clinical department provides counseling services on a global scale including telephonic support, clinical case management, structured telephonic counseling, applicable resource referral and short term counseling.
- Provide telephonic counseling, in-the-moment support and crisis telephonic management in a supportive, ethical and professional manner while maintaining client-confidentiality.
- Adhere to the ethical, therapeutic and legal standards, which govern service delivery, as well as policies, procedures and laws, which apply to the organization and country, as appropriate.
- Appropriately refer clients to external resources or within WPO as part of our holistic approach.
- Maintain clear clinical and task-oriented documentation in case management system.
- Possess genuine listening skills and can provide short-term clinical interventions such as CBT, Motivational Interviewing and solution-focused techniques.
- Ability to work with clients presenting with substance abuse, situations of crisis, mental health symptoms and/or family/relationship-related concerns impacting personal or work performance. Develop clear and concise treatment plans for clients with various session models.
- Assess clients thoroughly to ensure short-term counseling appropriate.
- Follow-through with additional tasks as identified by the clinical management team.
- Culturally sensitive to our clients and flexible using a telephonic interpreter as needed.
- Competent in using our various methods of contact - telephone, video, email, text and live chat.
- Flexible with regards to schedule - may be required to work some shifts outside regular shift hours to support the needs of the business and client volume intervals.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed in this role and therefore, this employee will be required to follow any other functional-related instructions and to perform any other duties requested by his or her supervisor.
- Social worker, Counselor or Psychologist with accompanying Master's degree or diploma.
- Professional association membership or registration.
- Minimum 2 years direct client-contact providing counseling or mental health services (post-qualification).
- Experience providing assessments and/or using clinical assessment tools.
- Training in mindfulness or solution-focused counseling an asset.