Caregiver / CNA / PCARight at Home of Wake County
LOOKING FOR COMPASSIONATE CAREGIVERS!
Do you love caring for seniors, making a difference in someone’s life, or putting a smile on someone’s face? Then we have a place for you! Right at Home of Wake County is a licensed home care and in-facility agency serving seniors and disabled adults throughout Wake and Johnston County. Our Raleigh office has immediate openings for compassionate, dedicated, and experienced CNAs/PCAs looking for an exciting career opportunity. We are looking for CNAs/PCAs with OPEN availability.
- Flexible schedules, full time hours, several open positions
- HERO Rewards Program for exceptional performance
- Paid on-site training
- On-line Training Program through Right at Home University
- Company paid vision, dental, short/long term disability, or life insurance
- FREE CPR classes
- Direct Deposit
- Time and a half on 7 federal holidays
- $100 unlimited referral program
- Applicants must pass drug test, criminal background check, and reference check
- Must have a valid NC driver's license, TB skin test, and reliable transportation with insurance.
- Looking for CNAs/PCAs in Raleigh, Cary, Apex, Holly Springs, Garner, and Fuquay Varina
- Right at Home is an equal opportunity employer
- NEW CNA GRADS WELCOME!
- **INTERVIEWS SCHEDULED DAILY BY ERICA**
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON OPPORTUNITIES AND APPLICATION PROCESS
VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT: www.wake-rah.com