Account Managers/ Sales EngineersHoganas Environment Solutions, LLC
Höganäs Environment Solutions LLC
We have received an overwhelming response to our job openings posted on (July 23rd, 2017) in this newspaper. For a total of 16 openings, the number of applications exceeded 400, coming from aspiring professionals in the RTP area. We will review and scrutinize applications for suitability of skill sets, relevant educational background and experience to move on to telephone screening. This will be followed by in-person interviews at a later date. Please bear with us as we have to do justice to all aspirants. We will notify shortlisted candidates by email soon.
In the meantime, we need three ACCOUNT MANAGERS/ SALES ENGINEERS to join our North American sales team.
Sells Environmental solutions including products and processes and technology to assigned customer base or territory.
▪ Primary HES Representative for an assigned customers base or a territory
▪ Manages sales process of Environmental solutions including products, processes and services.
▪ Delivers value proposition of our superior solutions and products & services.
▪ Coordinates with other HES technical staff (R&D, Process Development, Product management) to ensure successful delivery of our solutions.
▪ Responsible for maintaining long term customer relationships including handling credit management, customer service complaints/investigations, and customer satisfaction surveys.
▪ Submits and fulfills annual budget and quarterly forecast
▪ Actively pursues sales leads and opportunities, keeping North American Sales Manager informed of business pipeline and involving manager when needed for issues critical to sale.
▪ Bachelor’s Degree from a four year college or university. Graduate studies in Business or Environmental sciences will be advantageous.
▪ Experience of sales in the environmental industry, soil remediation, industrial water treatment, and/or municipal drinking water segments.
▪ Ability to manage channels in the market place
▪ Proficiency in Spanish, Portuguese, French will be advantageous
▪ Excellent interpersonal communication skills are desired
▪ Valid driver’s license.
▪ Position requires frequent traveling, about 50% of the time.
▪ Adequate sight, speech and hearing abilities.
▪ Required personal protective equipment devices must be worn.
The above declarations are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job.
Candidates should submit a cover letter and resume at HESResume@hoganas.com